New House Farm Cottages
Tel: 01925 730567
New House Farm Cottages are fully modernised 17th Century farm workers cottages in Hatton, Warrington.
As one of the areas most prestigious guest houses, they offer a high standard of accommodation and services:
Two-star English Tourist Board graded.
- Easy access to M6, M56, Liverpool and Manchester airports, Warrington and Runcorn stations. See map.
- Easy access to Daresbury, Manor Park Runcorn and Birchwood Business Parks.
- Bus stop at the end of the drive.
- A variety of single, double and family rooms.
- Ground floor bedroom available, with access to disabled shower and toilet facilities.
- Two guest lounges.
- Two kitchens, one available for use by long-term guests.
- En-suite shower rooms available.
- Ample off-road parking.
- Home cooked evening meals using home grown organic soft fruit and vegetables.
- Collection and delivery to airports, railways, workplaces, etc.
- Bicycles available for guest use.
- Domestic pets can be accommodated in the conservatory.
- Wireless internet access.
- Easy access to the Trans-Pennine cycle route.
- Fishing on the Bridgewater canal.
- Guided walks in the local area.
- Chester and North Wales 30 mins drive.