New House Farm Cottages
Tel: 01925 730567
New House Farm Cottages are fully modernised 17th Century farm workers cottages in Warrington close to Birchwood, Runcorn and Northwich
As one of the areas most prestigious guest houses, they offer a high standard of accommodation and services:
Two-star English Tourist Board graded.
- Easy access to M6, M56, Liverpool and Manchester airports, Warrington and Runcorn stations. See map.
- Easy access to Daresbury, Manor Park Runcorn and Birchwood Business Parks.
- Bus stop at the end of the drive.
- A variety of single, double and family rooms.
- Ground floor bedroom available, with access to disabled shower and toilet facilities.
- Two guest lounges.
- Two kitchens, one available for use by long-term guests.
- En-suite shower rooms available.
- Ample off-road parking.
- Home cooked evening meals using home grown organic soft fruit and vegetables.
- Collection and delivery to airports, railways, workplaces, etc.
- Bicycles available for guest use.
- Domestic pets can be accommodated in the conservatory.
- Wireless internet access.
- Easy access to the Trans-Pennine cycle route.
- Fishing on the Bridgewater canal.
- Guided walks in the local area.
- Chester and North Wales 30 mins drive.